- Air Conditioning
- Energy Audits
- Duct Systems
- Other Services
Ideal Energy is taking the COVID-19 situation seriously and wanted to fully explain the specific actions we're taking. Our number one priority is to keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
We're mindful that the Arizona summer will soon be upon us. More than ever before, an effective, well-tuned air conditioning system with the best filtration possible is vital to the health and comfort of our homes, where we're all spending more time.
We have implemented new screening procedures to assure that our employees stay healthy and no one with even the slightest indication of illness or if they have come into contact with someone that is sick will continue to work. Our generous new sick day policies assure that no one will be financially motivated to need to work if they're not 100% healthy.
Most of the work we do installing, maintaining and repairing your air conditioning systems, or improving insulation and ducts, takes place outside of your living areas--either in the attic or outside your home. We have taken new steps to reduce the need to be in your home:
- Our standard cleanliness standards--booties, drop clothes, etc--are in full effect
- We are reducing the need to be inside your home if at all possible
- We will not use your bathrooms or other facilities
- We are limiting the number of workers inside your home if we must be in your home for work related reasons
- Wiping down all surfaces (in condition space) touched by crew members with disinfectant wipes, including thermostats and service panels. Gloves will be used while inside the home
- We are limiting office and sales personell to be working from home as much as possible
Healthy, comfortable, efficient homes are the reason we launched Ideal Energy in the first place, and this situation only elevates the importance of this work. However this situation evolves, our view is there are few things as important as making sure your home is as healthy as it can be. Rest assured that with every job, we'll be assessing your filters and air flow, and assuring the highest quality products are in place.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to either of us. Hang in there, Arizona - this too, shall pass!
Elena Chrimat and Alex Williams
What Our Customers Are Saying
March 18, 2020
Aren’t the March and April months in the greater Phoenix area just about perfect? Temperatures are in the mid 70s and 80s, and homeowners around the state are taking advantage of all the Copper State... Read more
March 13, 2020
award_logos_for_banner_2019_fall_promo_blog.jpg Take advantage of Trane's new Spring air conditioning promotion and instantly get a rebate on your brand new, top of the... Read more