- Air Conditioning
- Energy Audits
- Duct Systems
- Indoor Air Quality
- Other Services
Our industry is growing and very exciting as it addresses not only a home's heating and air conditioning system, but all of the other pieces- such as insulation and high performance duct design. Our construction crew is dedicated to delivering high QUALITY work in a very harsh environment - typically 75% of our work is done in the hot attics of AZ!
If you are interested in joining an energetic and quality driven crew please E-MAIL YOUR RESUME. If you're a quick learner, the opportunity is there for you to move up fast even beyond that! Steady overtime is often available.
- GOOD ATTITUDE, our team members are why we have so many loyal customers and this is the core of our culture.
- STRONG WORK ETHIC, if you like to go home with a sense of accomplishment every day then this is the place for you.
- Communicate with fellow team members and homeowners in a friendly, professional manner
- Knowledge of HVAC and insulation blowing a major plus, but not required
- Using hand and power tools safely including: Hand Drill, Circular Saw, Impact Driver, Reciprocating Saw etc.
- Withstanding HIGH HEAT Arizona summer temperatures
- Working in confined attic spaces with a HIGH TEMPERATURE for extended periods of time
- Using a tape measure and basic math equations
- MUST be able to fit in tight spaces, such as an attic and physically fit
- Experience with SOME form of construction is required
- Insulation, ductwork and/or HVAC construction experience is NOT required, but it is preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Responsible for performing the majority of the day to day construction activities
- Duct sealing, redirecting kinked ductwork, thermostat installs
- Removing defective insulation, blowing new insulation, repairing insulation, air barrier repair
- Installing new duct systems
- Assisting with final test out and quality control
$14-$18 / hr, DOE + overtime!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! If you can't get to work on time in the mornings, please don't apply to this position.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining an energetic and quality driven crew please E-MAIL YOUR RESUME and tell us a little about yourself!