- Air Conditioning
- Energy Audits
- Duct Systems
- Indoor Air Quality
- Other Services
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks to the company. Ideal Energy promotes an atmosphere that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit and is a growing company that seeks people who want to share our success!
We are a high-quality driven home performance and HVAC company that is looking for people who don't settle for anything but the best of the best!
- Polite and well-spoken on the phone with excellent customer service skills
- Energetic attitude with the ability to learn and improve quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must work well independently, as well with others
- Must be eager to learn
- Must be a self-motivator and self-starter
- Must be a quick learner
- Must be able to independently manage time and resources to meet deliverables in specified time frames
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Technical aptitude and ability to grasp basic construction principles!
- Must have basic math skills.
- Must have experience with MS Office 2007 or 2010 (including Excel, and Word).
- Advanced typing skills preferred, but not required.
- Must communicate effectively in an educated and professional manner.
- Demonstrate proper grammar and spelling skill.
- Having knowledge of Quickbooks is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat is helpful.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college experience a plus, but not necessary
If you're looking to make a positive impact and whistle while you work, this might be the position for you! The Administrative Assistant will act as the initial contact for all customers and vendors. This role is also responsible for answering incoming calls in a way that others can hear you smile! Other administrative duties include number crunching, accounting, scheduling estimates, energy audits and construction, confirming appointments with scheduled customers, filing utility rebates and updating the web platform.
- Answering incoming calls, scheduling, dispatching and confirming appointments
- Technical data entry in energy modeling software
- Provide administrative support to sales, construction and the owners of the company
- Creating folders on time as needed
- Creating invoices and managing accounts receivable
- Filing utility rebates through energy modeling software accurately
- Getting the job done right and NEVER TAKING SHORTCUTS
- We are looking for people who are detail oriented, have a positive outlook on life and want to be the best of the best!
$13-$16/hr+ depending on experience with room for advancement.
Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
After your first 90 days, benefits include:
- 40 hours paid vacation for your first year of employment
- 6 paid holidays
- $200 contribution towards health insurance per month
- Company Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees IRA after one year of employment
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter answering the following questions below.
RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WITH ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
Tell us about yourself!
What do you do for fun, what are your hobbies?!
What interests you in this position?
If one word could describe you, what would that word be?