- Air Conditioning
- Energy Audits
- Duct Systems
- Other Services
Energy Auditor's Apprentice
The Energy Auditor's Apprentice will work alongside the Lead Energy Auditor in order to learn how to perform energy audits on their own. The goal is to develop The Energy Auditor's Apprentice into a Lead Energy Auditor. The Energy Auditor apprentice will learn the ins and outs of completing a thorough energy audit and evaluating a home's HVAC and building envelope system from start to finish, how to interact with the customer, follow up and close the sale. We are company that prides ourselves on innovation and is constantly looking for ways to improve. We do things right and have a great reputation in our market so the ideal candidate will share our passion for quality and being the best of the best! This is a unique, fast track, learning position and the apprentice chosen should be ready to be on their own within 3 months.
THIS IS A FULL TIME PAID TRAINING POSITION
The Energy Auditor's Apprentice must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities in order to succeed in this position:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software and some Adobe Acrobat
- Proficient with computers and ability to type and spell well
- Basic prior knowledge of general building methods
- Well spoken, clean cut and a positive attitude
- Be able to work efficiently with a tight schedule
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work well in a team setting
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Be able to lift 50 lbs
- Be able to listen and take direction well
- Be willing and physically able to crawl in tight spaces, specifically an attic, for about 15-20 minutes at a time, 2-3 times per day
- Be able to withstand the Arizona heat
- Ability to think critically and attend to detail
- Ability to interact effectively and positively with prospective customers
- Clean driving record
- Hourly, paid training
- Paid education and BPI Building Analyst Certification
- Company matching
- Paid holidays, paid vacation and health insurance!
Once trained, compensation includes:
- Base salary with a competitive commission
- Bonuses available for targets met
Some college, construction or sales experience is preferred, but not required. If you have the right mindset, are a fast learner, are able to think outside the box, critically, and generally understand how buildings are built (or have the desire to understand), care about the environment and WANT to make an impact with your career while making money, this may be the job for you!
Our company provides a paycheck with a purpose. There is more to what we do than just making a buck - we are not in this to be slick or shady, this is a position for individuals that want to make an impact with what they do and aren't afraid of working to achieve their goals.
If you have prior experience working with people, have any prior technical sales experience, or have any HVAC experience that is an extra plus! Our company never cuts corners and we treat our customers and employees as we would treat our own family.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please respond to this posting with a resume and cover letter answering the following questions below:
-Tell us about yourself! What do you do for fun, what are your hobbies?!
-What interests YOU in this position?
-If one word could describe yourself, what would that word be?
About Ideal Energy:
We are a local HVAC and Home Performance contractor. Our industry is growing and is unique as it addresses not only a home's HVAC system, but all of the other pieces, such as insulation and high performance duct design. If you are interested in joining an energetic and quality driven team, this is the job for you. We are looking for people that share our desire to improve people's homes and make a positive impact on their lives. Customer service, quality workmanship and satisfaction is our number one goal. We don't offer gimmick products and focus on offering services that make the home a more comfortable and energy efficient place to live!
What Our Customers Are Saying
February 20, 2019
Starting on February 1st, 2019, SRP increased their AC rebate structure in order to further incentivize higher energy efficient (multi-stage) and mini-split (also known as ductless) systems!The chart... Read more
March 14, 2019
trane_fall_promo_logos.jpg Purchase any qualifying HVAC System and choose between two ways to save money on new Trane AC equipment:*0% financing for 60, 48 and 36... Read more