- Air Conditioning
- Home Energy Audit
- Duct Systems
- Other Services
Did you know that properly maintaining your AC system is one of the best ways to prevent unnecessary breakdowns and repairs? In fact, AC maintenance is a great way to lower your operating and repair costs throughout the entire cooling season. Even during a Phoenix, AZ heatwave, a well maintained AC system will run at peak performance and extend the life of the equipment.
Energy Savings for Your Phoenix Home
When your cooling system isn’t well maintained, it incurs more wear and tear. This is because it must work harder to keep your home comfortable, consuming more electricity in the process. An AC system with undercharged refrigerant, for example, can consume 20%, driving up your utility bills.
Improper cooling system maintenance can also cause system breakdowns, incurring costly repairs. From Phoenix to Mesa to Chandler, Arizona, Ideal Energy AC technicians are highly trained and skilled in identifying HVAC issues before larger problems develop and all aspects of AC service. Loose or burnt wires or unexplained leaks commonly cause a larger issues to form like a motor failure. Diagnosing these problems early can prevent a more costly repair. Our technicians can also give you AC maintenance tips that can help extend the life of your equipment.
AC Maintenance Services with Ideal Energy
We follow ACCA protocols and look over your cooling system from top to bottom during our AC tune up service, using a comprehensive checklist, including:
Inspect Outdoor AC For Issues Involving
- Proper refrigerant level
- Restricted drain openings in base pan
- Coil and cabinet
- Wear on fan motor and fan blades and damage on older models, lubricate as needed
- Control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring, and connections
- Compressor and associated tubing
Complete Indoor AC Inspection
- Blower assembly (includes blower housing, blower wheel, and motor)
- Combustion blower housing for lint and debris
- Evaporator coil, drain pan and condensate drain lines
- Gas leaks (in gas furnaces)
- Burner assembly--clean and adjust as needed
- Ignition system and safety controls--clean and adjust as needed
- Heat exchanger or heating elements
- Flue system--check for proper attachment to the furnace, any dislocated sections, and for signs of corrosion
- Control box, associated controls, wiring and connections
- Clean or replace air filters
Save With the Ideal Energy Maintenance Program
We now offer a program that includes regular HVAC equipment maintenance and discounts on repairs. This is a great way to save throughout the year while receiving excellent HVAC maintenance services. Contact us for details.
Expert AC Repairs
Our NATE-certified technicians are highly trained and follow all ACCA guidelines for AC maintenance services. The Ideal Energy team is also skilled in making repairs as needed and our trucks carry many common parts for speedy service.
Home and business owners appreciate the Ideal Energy team for our honesty and dedication to our customers. We serve the Phoenix metropolitan area, include Mesa, Tempe, Chandler, and Scottsdale, Arizona.
Want your AC unit to run at optimum performance? Call Ideal Energy today!
What Our Customers Are Saying
October 9, 2018
trane_fall_promo_logos.jpg Purchase any qualifying HVAC System and choose between two ways to save money on new Trane AC equipment:Special 0% financing for 60... Read more
June 11, 2018
It's no secret that summer is in full swing in Phoenix, Arizona. With summer temperatures rising comes also the rise of people's SRP and APS bills. So how do you know if your home is energy efficient... Read more