Lead Energy Auditor
Please respond to this ad with a resume and cover letter answering the following questions below. RESUMES SUBMITTED WITHOUT A COVER LETTER WITH ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS BELOW WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!
1. Why do you want to join the Ideal Energy team?
2. What interests you in the lead auditor position?
3. Why should we hire you and not someone else for this position?
About Ideal Energy:
We are a local Home Performance and HVAC contractor looking to fill an exciting opening in our team! Our industry is growing and is unique as it addresses not only a home's HVAC system, but all of the other pieces, such as insulation and high performance duct design. If you are interested in joining an energetic and quality driven team, this is the job for you!
We are looking for people that share our desire to improve people's homes and make a positive impact on their lives. Customer service, quality workmanship and satisfaction is our number one goal. We don't offer gimmick products and focus on offering services that make the home a more comfortable and energy efficient place to live.
The Lead Energy Auditor is in charge for completing a thorough evaluation on a home and is responsible for taking our customers through the energy audit process. The lead energy auditor is responsible for educating the customer on energy efficiency defects in their home and selling the job. They are the primary point of contact from start to finish.
- One year minimum experience conducting energy audits preferred, but not required if candidate possesses other relative industry experience, especially in sales or HVAC
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Software
- Well spoken, clean cut and a positive attitude
- Knowledge of general building methods
- Clean driving record
- Sales experience preferred
- HVAC experience preferred
- BPI Certification will need to be obtained in order to lead
The Lead Energy Auditor must also possess the following skills and abilities:
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to think critically and attend to detail
- Ability to interact effectively and positively with prospective customers
- A positive attitude and ability to work well in a team setting
- Time management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proficient with computers and ability to type and spell well
- Base salary with a competitive commission
- Bonuses available for targets met
Energy auditing experience is preferred but we are absolutely willing to train the right candidate with experience in construction, sales, HVAC, sustainability, and/or other relevant experience. Our company never cuts corners and we treat our customers and employees as we would treat our own family. We are passionate about what we do and we do a great job!
- Experience in: sales, energy auditing, HVAC or sustainability preferred: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License