(Part or Full Time)
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks to the company. Ideal Energy promotes an atmosphere that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit and is a growing company that seeks people who want to share our success! We are a high quality driven company that is looking for people who don't settle for anything but the best of the best! If you're looking to make a positive impact and whistle while you work, this might be the position for you!
The Administrative Assistant will act as the initial contact for all customers, and vendors. This role is also responsible for answering incoming calls in a way that others can hear you smile! Other administrative duties include number crunching, accounting, scheduling energy audits and construction, confirming appointments with scheduled customers, filing utility rebates and updating the web platform.
If hired for a part time position: $14/hr+ depending on experience with room for advancement.
If hired for a full time position: $14/hr+ depending on experience with room for advancement. Benefits include 40 hours paid vacation, and 6 holidays after your first 90 days. Company Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees IRA after one year of employment.
- Answering incoming calls, scheduling, dispatching and confirming appointments
- Provide administrated support to sales, construction and the owners of the company
- Creating folders on time as needed
- Creating invoices and managing accounts receivable
- Filing utility rebates through energy modeling software accurately
- Getting the job done right and NEVER TAKING SHORTCUTS - we are looking for people who are detail oriented, have a positive outlook on life and want to be the best of the best!
- Polite and well spoken on the phone with excellent customer service skills
- Energetic attitude with the ability to learn and improve quickly
- Proper grammar and spelling skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have experience with MS Office 2007 or 2010, (including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word). *Advanced typing skills preferred, but not required.
- Some experience with Adobe Acrobat
- Must be able to independently manage time and resources to meet deliverables in specified time frames
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be eager to learn
- Must communicate effectively in an educated and professional manner
- Must work well independently, as well with others
- Must be a self motivator and self starter
- Must be a quick learner
- Knowledge of Quickbooks a plus, but not required
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Some college experience a plus, but not necessary
How to Apply:
Please submit a resume and cover letter answering the following questions below.
-Tell us about yourself! What do you do for fun, what are your hobbies?!
-What interests you in this position?
-If one word could describe yourself, what would that word be?
Disclaimer:The above statements are not intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of individuals in this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.